2nd PolyU-AIS Research Development Workshop
Thanks to the generous support from Faculty of Business, our Department of Management and Marketing has successfully organized the 2nd PolyU-AIS Research Development Workshop on 24 June 2019.
The Workshop has attracted more than 50 researchers, students and business executives from different universities, professional organizations and companies. The plenary speakers and their topics include:
- Han Zhang (Georgia Institute of Technology), "Expressed Anger in Online Reviews: Unhelpful but Persuasive?"
- Ni (Nina) Huang (Arizona State University), "Not Registered? Please Sign-up Now: A Randomized Field Experiment on the Timing of Registration Request"
- Chee-Wee Tan (Copenhagen Business School), "The Magnetism of Images: Deciphering the Role of Visual Cues in Service E-Tailing”
- Wen Xie (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University), "Designing Persuasive Chatbot—Should Chatbots Take the Initiative?”
- Kun Xiong (Tencent Robotics X Lab), "Challenges and Opportunities for Robots with AI”
- Frankie Cheung (Deloitte Blockchain Lab), "AI Use Cases in Financial Services"
- Yili (Kevin) Hong (Arizona State University), "Peer Symbolic Awards Increase Content Generation but Reduce Content Novelty"
- Baozhuang Niu (South China University of Technology), "Network Effect and Tax-Planning in IT Companies’ Global Entry Decisions"