The MM Academy is a programme that professionally develops students of the Department of Management and Marketing at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University as our future leaders.
Through a series of targeted workshops conducted by professional trainers, industry guests and academic coaches, the MM Academy programme is designed to enhance students’ all-round competitiveness, academic performance, employability and market value.
The MM Academy’s goal is to provide MM students with the essential skills for the academic and business world, pushing individual students’ potential in embarking on their future career.
Dale Carnegie Training
Admitted member students receive the world renowned Dale Carnegie training. This intensive professional training course is a comprehensive course that includes workshops on the following:
- Preparation of a quality resume and cover letter.
- Interview skills development.
- Professional development training.
- Business presentation skills.
- Networking skills.
- Brand building through social media.
Workshops and Industry Networking
In order to provide a variety of career-related resources, students will also have access to a number of workshops by industry professionals and academic coaches:
- To develop students’ business initiative, leadership and managerial skills
- To expand students’ industry connections and enhance their employability.
- To nurture students’ professional and soft skills to accelerate their growth and development towards the business field.
MM Academy Coordinator
Dr. Sung Yan Hazel LEE
Tel: 2766 4058